Kristin improvises her own lines for her last performance of ‘Popular’ (x)
so i bumped into this kid i used to go to school with 3 years below me down at the train station today and i somehow managed to make him buy me a watermelon from the grocery store
but then i took it one step further and convinced him that we needed party hats
for both us and the watermelon
i’ve barely even spoken to this kid before in my life and he did exactly what i said without hesitation
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
this has a deeper meaning. the light bulb represents an idea of an individual and the mouse trap represents how quick society is to destroy that idea.
are you fucking retarded no its just a lightbulb falling on a mousetrap shut the fuck upGuys idk what the meaning is but if it is what the first person said you’re kind of proving it right. She said her idea and now you’re judging it, just like she said society would.
woah^I fucking love you third person you are perfect